In addition to these winter storage facilities, Ottenhome Heeg has a 10-tonne crane. Heavier vessels can be lifted out of the water by neighbouring companies.
– Outside € 25,25
– Boathouse € 42,25
– Open boats outside € 325,00
– Pressure washing of deck/cockpit open boats € 41,50
– Pressure washing of deck, cockpit and superstructure up to 7 m. € 51,50
– Pressure washing of deck, cockpit and superstructure from 7 m. € 70,00 per hour
– Rental Polyvalk winter cover €68,00
– Rental Fox 22 winter cover (upright mast) € 160,00
– Installation of owner’s Polyvalk winter cover € 32,50
– Installation of owner’s winter cover € 73,50
– Removal, drying, storage and reinstallation of rigging € 70,00 per hour
– Use of boathouse by owner to carry out work themselves € 37,50 per day
– Use of workshop by owner to carry out work themselves € 62,50 per day
Prices include pressure washing of the underwater hull, washing the hull with soap and water up to the upper hull edge/rubbing strake/foot rail, incl. use of boat chocks and transport to the winter storage place.
The boats must be prepared without rigging ready for transport to winter storage. Polyvalk masts (upright), booms and gaffs may remain on board. A halyard can be used as forestay when the jib furling has been taken off. We lower the mast completely as soon as the boat is removed from the water.
Separate inventory, boat hooks, rigging, etc. must be removed from the boat, except for fenders. In connection with the large number of boats that we store and maintain, we cannot accept responsibility for damage or loss of inventory.
The storage period runs from 1 October to 31 March. Boats are launched on call from 1 April onwards. You can store your boat longer or carry out maintenance outside this period, subject to appointment.
Boats up to 9 meters € 145,00
Boats from 9 meters € 215,00
Engine winter service only in combination with storage.
Storage and engine winter service € 136,50 + material and any spare parts required
Storage outboard engine € 69,50
*larger engines on request
NB: it is advisable to empty and dry the separate tanks of the outboard engines in connection with condensation and the contamination of old petrol. This is often the cause of poor starting and running, even after a service.
Rinse the engine with antifreeze, flush the toilet if necessary with antifreeze, remove drinking water, empty the boiler, remove the batteries and put into storage.
Preparing inboard engines for winter + complete service:
• Adjust the valves
• Change the engine oil and oil filter
• Change the diesel filter
• Check the impeller and V-belt, and replace if necessary
• Check the propeller shaft installation (shaft gasket/grease cord)
• Overall visual inspection of motor
Cost: Labour € 70,00 per hour (excluding material and parts).
• Cleaning, brushing and waxing the hull € 70,00 per hour
• Cleaning, polishing and waxing the deck, the cockpit and the structure at € 70,00 per hour
• Minor gelcoat damage is repaired during cleaning, and charged separately at € 70,00 per hour
• Refresh or renew plimsoll line per piece/side € 27,50
• Renewal of antifouling:
– Only renew antifouling at the plimsoll line, about 1.25 hours work at € 70,00 per hour, material approx. € 55,00
– Renew whole underwater hull antifouling at € 70,00 per hour, material approx. € 120,00
NB: self-eroding antifouling must be replaced virtually every year
• Winter storage of battery incl. charging twice during the winter € 42,00 per battery
Prices for the storage and treatment of cushions and batteries are relatively high, but related to the amount of work involved.
Other work and repairs of major damage after inspection and consultation with you.
Materials and labour calculated afterwards.
All prices are in euros including 21% VAT, and apply until 31 March 2020
NB.: 1. The fire service and terms &conditions for insurance require that gas bottles are removed from boats during winter storage in the boathouse.